Monday, July 31, 2017

Fireworks!

For several weeks, I wanted to bring the kids to enjoy the fireworks that comes along with National Day rehearsals. For the 2nd year, we did not manage to score tickets (boo) and I think being able to enjoy the fireworks is a nice-to-have consolation prize.


It was just as well that my initial plans for fireworks watching did not happen, because it was perfect how last Saturday unraveled.


So thankful for the sister and her b for sharing their anniversary dinner with us, as we scored comfortable table and chairs, delicious food and drinks, amazing company and the perfect view (let's not be too technical of how perfect the drone view could be.. ha!). Even my earlier disappointment that the husband had a wedding dinner and could not join us... was uncalled for as he discovered that he had a wedding lunch, not dinner (hah).


Boomz.

Sight for sore eyes.

The children are so blessed to have family who love them so, and I know that I am grateful beyond words to have memory banks filled with such loving sessions.


It was a night worth celebrating too as the sister marked her first wedding anniversary. How quick time has flown, since then.


Feeling grateful for the amazing things in my life and am reminding myself to be happy, because why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment