Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Alone time with each of my babies

Saturday morning started off early-ish. I did a spot of yoga, waking up a little early to stretch it out then prepared to head off. First up, a morning with my firstborn. 

Strolling to the MRT station under the hot, hot sun 
Reading
Lunch - savouring every last drop of her dessert

It was fun, to speak with her, talk about small things, big things, little things, nothing at all. To give her my undivided attention and just giggle and be with her. After her class and lunch, we headed back home - though in between, we managed to do some shopping (she got 2 new pairs of shoes) and an errand (picked up our tickets for the show the next day).

By the time we reached home, it was 2pm and time for me to go out with my little boy.

Strolling to the MRT station under the hot, hot sun
Snack pre-class

During his class, I did some shopping (a pair of shoes for me! Unintentional shoe day!) and some library time, then went back to fetch him. Today, we took a bus to the club.

Horsing around
Chillin', like a boss
We spent the evening relaxing at the club, swimming, playing with water, eating, drinking, hanging with the family. It was nice. Very nice.

What a happy day, to be able to spend time with each of my babies; so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment